Messages from the Grand Court of California’s Grand Officers
Grand Royal Matron
- H.L. Christine Cross
- Email: ChristineCross2021@gmail.com
- Motto: The Bright Stars and Bold Stripes Lead By Example
- Watch Words: “USA”
- (United we have Strength in Amaranth)
- Emblem: Waving USA flag
- Fun Emblem: Emperor Penguin with Mumbles the Chick
- Colors: Red, White, Blue, Black, and Grey
- Flowers: Red, White, and Blue Roses
- Scripture: Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among your nation.
Grand Associate Matron
- H.L. Judy Payne
- Email: GAM@caamaranth.org
- Hi! I’m Judy Payne, Grand Associate Matron, and I am a native Californian. My Amaranth journey started when my mother shoved a paper in front of me while I was on the phone and “Sign this and give me $10.” A couple of months later I was initiated into Daylight Court No. 24 in Los Angeles and went right into the line as Conductress. I was actually still 19 when I was crowned Royal Matron in 1978.
- Over the last 44 years, I have served as Royal Matron 3 times, the last time in 2018 with my son, Aaron, as Royal Patron. I have served the Grand Court of California as Grand Representative to Oklahoma, Deputy Grand Royal Matron, Grand Marshal in the East, and Grand Trustee before being elected to the Grand Line in 2018.
- I am a Majority Member and Past Worthy Adviser of the International Order of Rainbows for Girl and a Majority Member of Job’s Daughters. I served as an Advisor in DeMolay for 7 years while my son was an active DeMolay. I earned my Lamp of Knowledge and Pink Honor Key, and was also awarded the Cross of Honor.
- I am an active member of Order of the Eastern Star and Daughters of the Nile. I hold a Masters in Music History. For the last 34 years, I have been married to Don Payne, a Master Mason and Sir Knight of Amaranth, and we have 2 children, our son Aaron and a daughter, Shoshanna.
- H.L Christine Link
- Email: GC@caamaranth.org
- H.L. Judy Harrison
- Phone: (805)-315-8324
- Email: GrandSecretary@caamaranth.org
Grand Royal Patron
- S.K. Norm Perkins
- Email: GRP@caamaranth.org
- Motto: Stand Tall and Keep Rolling
- Watch Words: “USA”
- (United we have Strength in Amaranth)
- Emblem: Steam Engine “The Masonic Express”
- Fun Emblem: Mo the Flamingo
- Colors: Green, Black, and Grey
- Flowers: Sunset Rose
- Scripture: Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Grand Associate Patron
- S.K. Joe Tabrisky
- Email: GAP@caamaranth.org
- I became a Mason in 2009 in part because of my family’s involvement with the Masonic Youth Orders. My wife, Honored Lady Cindi, was a Past Honored Queen of her Job’s Daughters Bethel and Grand Representative to Nebraska for California Grand Bethel. Until recently she served as Bethel Guardian for our daughters’ bethel and still serves as its Guardian Secretary. My daughters have served as Past Honored Queens and also Sweethearts of DeMolay. Caitlin served as Grand Bethel Treasurer and Jurisdiction Sweetheart for DeMolay. My son served as a Master Councilor for his Chapter and League President in DeMolay. I still serve as Associate Bethel Guardian for the Bethel and serve as an Advisor to the Southern California Jurisdiction, DeMolay.
- I was born in Denver and settled in Southern California in 1968. I graduated from St. Mark’s School, a private boarding high school located in Massachusetts in 1979, the University of California, Berkeley in 1982, and the University of Santa Clara School of Law in 1985.
- I have been a member of Amaranth since 2013. I am a member of Serenity Court #25 and served as its Royal Patron twice. I served the Grand Court as Grand Trustee and as Assistant Grand Lecturer.
- I am a Past Master of Beach Cities Lodge No. 753 in Manhattan Beach and Liberal Arts Lodge No. 677 in Westwood. I remain active in both lodges.
- I was a Member of the Grand Lodge Jurisprudence Committee and am now serving on the Grand Lodge Masonic Trial Review Committee.
- Cindi and I currently serve as Worthy Matron and Worthy Patron of our Eastern Star Chapter.
- When I have free time, I referee soccer and read. Cindi and I love to travel and also love to ski.
Grand Associate Conductress
- H.L. Cindi Tabrisky
- Email: GAC@caamaranth.org
- Hello Honored Ladies, Sir Knights and friends all! I was born in Montreal, Quebec and I am your local Canadian just without the accent! My mom and dad journeyed to the United States to the Chicago area when I was 3 1/2 before moving to California the summer before I turned 8. My education took place here in California at CSULB with a degree in Psychology and Physical Therapy. I continue to practice Physical Therapy with a focus on Neuro-rehabilitation and some orthopedics.
- Joe (our GAP) and I have been married for 33 years. We have 3 children, Joe (Jr), Caitlin and Alyssa who are PMC and PHQ’s as well as members of Serenity Court #25.
- I started my journey in the Masonic family in 1975 when my friend asked me to join Job’s Daughters. My Masonic affiliations were my Great Grandfather, Grandfather and Great Uncle who were all Masons in Canada. I became Honored Queen of Bethel 342, Rialto in 1979 and I am a former California Grand Bethel Representative to Nebraska in 1982-83. In 2009, I became the Bethel Guardian for Bethel 50, Lomita for 10 years and I now serve as the Bethel’s Secretary. Our children were very active in Job’s Daughters and DeMolay where I served as an Advisor for South Bay Chapter as well as Diamond League Sweetheart Advisor until 2014.
- I am the Worthy Matron, for Alpha Star Chapter #171 in Lomita and I am a member of Daughters of the Nile. I have served at my husband Joe’s side as the First Lady of the Lodge during the times he served as Master of his Lodge (Beach Cities, 2013 and Liberal Arts, 2018)
- My Amaranth journey began in 2013 where I was initiated into Serenity Court #25 with my husband, son and “adopted” daughter. Our biological daughters joined 2 years later. I have served Serenity Court as Truth and then through the Line becoming Royal Matron in 2017. I reentered the line in 2018 and am currently the Conductress progressing to Associate Matron. I have served the Grand Court of California as AGL in 2019, Grand Marshal in the East in 2018 and Grand Wisdom (“Square Power!”) in 2017.
- I have chosen the Hummingbird to be my emblem as it represents love, joy and luck. I have a little country side to me so my supporting emblems are the horseshoe and fireflies. My fun emblem is… TIGGER! Because… Tigger is all about fun with a little bit of mischief!! My colors are Steele Gray, Rose Gold, Deep Purple and possibly a deep teal.
- My Motto “Always Stay Humble and Kind” (Tim McGraw) Flower: English Rose and Peonies. Scripture: Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle, be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- H.L. Sherryl LeVar
- Phone: (714) 870-7321
- Email: GrandTreasurer@caamaranth.org
A very special thank you to our Jr. Past Grand Royal Matron & Jr. Past Grand Royal Patron